The world of trade marks is complex with many pitfalls – but with huge opportunities for lucrative exploitation by your business. Before rushing into trade mark registration, we recommend a basic understanding of the principles of how trade marks work so you understand what you are taking on.
Please find below links to some further web pages with further information about trade marks, why they need protection, how to go about registering them – and how our UKTrade Mark Attorneys can help you.
- What are trade marks?
- Why you need trade mark protection
- Registering a UK trade mark
- Registering an EU trade mark
- Registering in other countries
- Trade mark infringement
- How we can help
- Our other IP services
Need specialist help with Trade Mark registration?
Wherever you are based, if you need help with your EU, overseas or UK Trade Mark application, contact our specialist UK Trade Mark Attorneys:
- For FREE initial phone advice, phone 0800 1404544 or
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org